Come check out my mini web page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyisLacey

Reaction score
I made a nail art gallery today. Come check it out and tell me what you think. The gallery is filled with a bunch of simple designs I hope to add some more detailed art soon. I have loads of ideas just have not put them onto a nail yet. Anyway come look and tell me what you think of it.:D

http://lovelyislacey.tripod.com/

hi, i love the bikini one. well done. ill keep popping in to see how your doing. xxx

crystals said:
hi, i love the bikini one. well done. ill keep popping in to see how your doing. xxx

Thanks, I wish the picture of the bikinks would have come out better I really like that one too. I have bikinis painted on my toes right now because I was being festive on my week long stay at the beach. I got loads of comments on them all week long. Thanks for looking.

Very nice, have you done any on any clients yet? I bet they would be really pleased with them.

louise said:
Very nice, have you done any on any clients yet? I bet they would be really pleased with them.

I have done many on clients nails but I dont have any pictures of them yet. I have loads more nails but I dont have a cam to take clear pictures with. My aunt took the few pictures that I have on my web page. I hope to get a better cam of my own so that I can take pictures of clients nails.

Just had a quick peek. Very Good.

ali bongo said:
Just had a quick peek. Very Good.

thanks!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back