Completed first 3 days - Creative Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
Thought I'd do a quick post and let you all know that I've completed my first 3 days of the 5 day Creative Foundation course. It was really interesting and such a lot to learn. I put a full set of nails on my model on day 3 (yesterday) and i've just had an email from her telling me that everyone at work has commented on them and that they can't believe that's the first set I've ever done.

I also did my neighbours nails last night although they weren't as good. Think I was getting a bit tired towards the end so am going back tonight to "tweak" them a bit.

Am really looking forward to the other 2 days of the course and all the practicing I'll have to do in between. Am now going to have a read through all the tutorials etc.

Fantastic Fluffy, gald to hear you enjoyed it so much. I just completed my course abpout a week ago and felt like a new person when I walked ou not to mention the sudden gain in cofidence.

I also found I got tired after about 3 hours or so of practising but you get used to it. I can do nails from 7 until 1 in the morning and be okay now. Remember to take a break in between sets, 15mins and a neck excercise does wonders! :)

You go get'm!!!! :hug:

xxxx

well done, glad you enjoyed. what do you do on your 4th and 5th day...i know rebalance is covered, i did the 4 day foundation so just wondered what was included in the 5th day.

On the 4th day we have to take a model along who needs a re-balance and then on the 5th day we need to take someone along who needs a re-balace on one hand and has the other hand completely free of product.

Fluffy said:
On the 4th day we have to take a model along who needs a re-balance and then on the 5th day we need to take someone along who needs a re-balace on one hand and has the other hand completely free of product.

Ahhh i see, so on day 5 do you do rebalance again and full set on the other hand ? do you get the uniform with this course ?

You most certainly do get the uniform on this course. I decided to go for the black option.

Latest posts

Back