Confession time....What treatment is your LEAST favourite...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg cant believe how many of you enjoy pedis!!! I dread to see what comes out of the shoe when i have one booked in!!! Lol. So as you can tell not to keen on pedis, manis are a bit boring and massage is hard draining work. Love everything else waxing, spray tans, lashes, brows, facials etc!!! Nice to see/hear we all have our little niggly treatments that we secretly dont like. Lol xx

I am definitely with you geeks who hate manicures, I get myself in such a state my hands shake and then it's a hundred times harder!! Def need to throw myself in at the deep end to sort that out I think. On the other hand LOVE pedis and suddenly out of nowhere become an expert at applying polish lol. Have to admit I have yet to get a client with toe cheese so I guess that will be the real test!!

Also love facials and make-up, can't bear eyebrow waxing but fine with any other waxing...v random!

I hate manicures because i want my polish to be perfect. However i am getting so much better i think when i get more confident I will like them.
I love massage!!! because the client leaves you so much happier!!

I love massage and hate bikini line waxing. I used to hate infills and sculpts but hopefully that will change after I take another nail course!

Hate Manicures and full leg waxes. Love Bikini wax, all other waxing and facials xx

I am in agreement with you. Love lash tinting, Don't really enjoy lash perming as it takes so long before you can see the end result and really dislike manicures!!

I am definitely with you geeks who hate manicures, I get myself in such a state my hands shake and then it's a hundred times harder!! Def need to throw myself in at the deep end to sort that out I think. On the other hand LOVE pedis and suddenly out of nowhere become an expert at applying polish lol. Have to admit I have yet to get a client with toe cheese so I guess that will be the real test!!

Also love facials and make-up, can't bear eyebrow waxing but fine with any other waxing...v random!

I shake too on mani's. Weird isn't it!

I love all treatments EXCEPT Massage - massage is enough to make me quit beauty...

hate waxing :irked: espesh bikini waxing, i get so messy with it and awkward :eek: ..... like massage its easy treatment 2 offer and tinting and cluster lashes as they give instant effects an look great also they are quick 2 do :)

I hate full arms and eyebrow waxing. I could happily do hollywoods or intimate male waxing all day!
Favourite treatments are LVL, A-Lift and derma roller :)

Good job we are all different isn't it!

Personally I dread bikini waxing and French manicures!!!

I love, love, love facials and eyebrow shaping!:)

Good thread x

I shake too on mani's. Weird isn't it!

and me...especially French!! Yikes!!! :lol:

As I keep saying to my little girl 'practise, practise, practise!'

Happy days to all

Waxing! Hate it!!! But my absolute fave is lash tinting!!!

Hate eyebrow with a passion - brings on a cold sweat. Also dislike chest and back waxing. Find waxing around nipple area awkward... especially if i dont know them and back waxing i hate waxing around the neck.

Dislike french mani/pedi's

Love Pedi's, Spray tanning, facials, tinting and massage though. love the effect of perming but will only do it to myself!

I hate back massage because it's all in one area, but I don't mind full body massage because its a different area all the time. I don't like bikini waxing when the client hasn't waxed in months. I enjoy underarm and leg waxing and all things lashes and brows

I'm not a fan of massage, mostly because I'm only 5'2 with skinny wrists and small hands. I did 3 full body in one day before and it nearly killed me. Never again!

There isn't anything else that I dislike but I really love doing Brows, the way that they shape the face. I love it when I've had a new client with real bad brows then after a while I've got them trained into a beautiful shape. Really rewarding. x

OMG I hate semi-perm eyelashes!!! Take me so long to do and can't seem to get them at the right angle without them not sticking or the clients' eyelids sticking together!! Any tips?

I looooove facials and anything massage related. And lash tints :)

Oooh I have a new one to add...Indian Head...don't know why, just bl**dy hate it! x

has to be infils. but then again it depends on my mood. sometimes its full leg waxes! :eek:

Latest posts

Back