Confused about insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Have just been looking into insurance, and have read a few previous threads too very confused lol
Most of the prices people were quoting were around £40-50, I have just had a look at the beauty guild which was £85, could'nt find an online quoter for batac, and salon gold with stock covered up to £1000 was £75

I am mobile but will be renting space from a leisure centre a few days a week, also I have stock cover on my car insurance.
So really not sure what I need ! lol
Any advice would be greatly appreciaited xx

Hi guys,

Have just been looking into insurance, and have read a few previous threads too very confused lol
Most of the prices people were quoting were around £40-50, I have just had a look at the beauty guild which was £85, could'nt find an online quoter for batac, and salon gold with stock covered up to £1000 was £75

I am mobile but will be renting space from a leisure centre a few days a week, also I have stock cover on my car insurance.
So really not sure what I need ! lol
Any advice would be greatly appreciaited xx

One price will cover all as a fully qualified therapist (£95.50 with BABTAC), so online quoting is not really necessary - this will cover most things, and there are extensions available for Laser/IPL and other more invasive treatments - look under "how to join" on the website; it explains everything

The difference is that we are more than an insurance company, we are a trade association. This means we can offer you a whole host of benefits as a member, and professional support.

You can read all of the benefits you will receive at Beauty Guild : Membership Benefits - Beauty Guild. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or call our Membership Department on 0845 2177 383.

The difference is that we are more than an insurance company, we are a trade association. This means we can offer you a whole host of benefits as a member, and professional support.

as do we and as are we - of course :)

Latest posts

Back