Congratulations Deni...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Deni, I was there on the day and remember it well......... but alas it is all sorted out now xxxx

I don't really know how to reply to all the lovely posts and pm's i have recieved only to said a big thankyou to all of you...
At last i have the chance to also say a big big thanks to the person that helped me win...Paula 1973...without her help i would never have even entered...x

I was just wondering, did everybody who posted a nice reply to this thread, in support of Deni, get bad rep points and a snotty pm off somebody?

Just out of interest...:evil:

OMG No Caz ? well not yet anyway !

kx

inspirations said:
I was just wondering, did everybody who posted a nice reply to this thread, in support of Deni, get bad rep points and a snotty pm off somebody?

Just out of interest...:evil:

Congratulations Deni...... well deserved, your nails (in the pic) looked gorgeous.
I'm happy for you that you were recognised as the winner, spread the word amongst your clients... you're gonna be a busy bee :hug:
x

At last babe well done don't forget to keep polishing that cup lol

Take care Dawnie

About Bl**dy Time....!!

I hope you've got a Trophy sat in your Lounge as well !!

Well done chick you deserve it ;)

Yes Caz i too received a neg rep for my contribution....I think this is rather childish and petty thing to do when congratulating a friend on her well deserved success.
I am not going to turn this into a witch hunt as there has been enough bad feeling on the board recently but this person is obviously bitter about something and is most definitely not a supportive geek!

You all know I do not post in threads like these but I am furious that I have received a neg rep for something like this i.e unoffensive.

Clare

deni
i still remember the conversation we had in my class the week after the comp.
you know my favourite saying... what goes around comes around, just sometimes it takes a bit longer than u would like it to!
well done, now theres no excuse not to enter the next comp!
well done katherine for dealing with what was a tricky situation.
liza x

aww congratulations i bet you are soo chuffed , love dee

Deni....well done Luv! I just checked out the pics and they are simply gorgeous nails!
CONGRATS on your win....its well deserved!! :hug:

Well done the Pic's are Fab you did really well.

just saw this post, well it has taken a while to sort out, but you stood your ground and came out on top.

WELL DONE !!

Well done you they really do look fab!

Think I've missed something now, why people giving neg points for congrats?
Have people changed their water recently or have I slept thro?

Feel free to pm the details:wink2:

Debz xx

well done thay look lovely !:D

Me again! I just wanted to point out that while it's great to be able to congratulate Denise (as she rightly deserves) this is in no way a reflection on Nicola Shackleford (the original first placed Novice). She did not knowingly dupe anyone.

The rules of the Novice category were changed at the GMex competition and Nicola entered in good faith thinking that she had adhered to all criteria. As you might remember, we used to just stipulate that to enter the Novice category you should have never entered a competition before. The issue of how long you'd been doing nails didn't come into it.

I just wanted to clarify this as the mistake is ours (in not making everyone clear on the rules) not Nicola's, and Nicola (who at the time of comp had been doing nails for a year and 3/4) has been extremely understanding in accepting the current situation.

Thanks all
Kat
xxx
Deputy ed
Professional Nails

Well Done Nicola for being extremely professional... as well as Deni, I assume we will be seeing her name 'up there again' one day soon!

inspirations said:
I think it is a discrace that people would try and do that and cheat a novice out of their winnings.

I hope that nobody will try and do it again!! Very mean.

Congratulations Deni!!! I'm so glad that justice was done in your favour.

sorry i have been ill all weekend and just came on and read this thread

I think this was way out of hand to post and why someone gave you the bad rep point for when you don't know what had happened, nicola didn't cheat she entered as she was told she could do and in future i would choose your wording a little more carefully.

Sorry guys i dont usually post negative posts but with this one i felt i had too

Deni, the nails are fab....congratulations to you

Love David

Obviously, I should retract what I said...Sorry to have caused any offence.

The original post does give the impression that somebody had entered, knowing that it was for people who were doing nails under a year. Now that I have seen that this is not the case...I do apoligise to Nicola for any offence caused.

I still stand strong on my comment of cheating is bad, no matter how you look at it. I do hope that nobody goes into a comp knowing that they are not following rules. This comment was not aimed directly at anybody in particular when I wrote it.

Let us please end any bad feelings.

Latest posts

Back