Consent forms tinting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissie0444

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Do I need a consent form for eyebrow tinting and waxing or is it just a patch test form I need for the tint?

Thanks

You should be keeping records of all your client consultations for whatever service they have and include details of when patch tests are performed and note whether any/no reaction and remember to date everything. Keeping detailed records covers you for insurance purposes and also demonstrates to the client that you’re a professional. (I also think it can reduce the opportunists that try it on, for refunds.)

You should be keeping records of all your client consultations for whatever service they have and include details of when patch tests are performed and note whether any/no reaction and remember to date everything. Keeping detailed records covers you for insurance purposes and also demonstrates to the client that you’re a professional. (I also think it can reduce the opportunists that try it on, for refunds.)

Hello,

I do eyelash extensions so a lot of people who are wanting tinting and waxing already have the forms of there address and allergy’s etc so will I need anything on top or just the tint patch test?

Usually, most people keep a record filed under the persons name and add details of any services they have, onto it.
It sounds like you keep separate sheets/records for each service but it really doesn’t matter what system you use.

You just need to ensure that in the event of a claim, you can hand all the relevant information over to your insurer that proves that you obtained their details, checked for contra-indications, and did the appropriate tests.

Latest posts

Back