Consultations at pamper event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
hi all, iv done a few pamper evenings now and i always have a short consultation form for each client to fill in. Some of the other therapists at the event didn't bother with any forms at all, the clients just sat down and had their treatment done no questions asked. Was i being to picky by making everyone sign a form first? Im booked to do a few more this summer and don't know and don't know if i definitly need forms?!

one therapist was doing lash and brow tints, i asked how they could (as i patch test 24hrs advance) and she said the patch test is done 5 mins before and if no reaction then she does treatment. I wouldn't be comfortable with that but for a basic file and paint what do you think? X

It's always best to cover yourself and to be honest if she is leaving 5 mins for a reaction that's nothing and she will also not be covered by insurance in this case most likely.

It only takes that one time someone has a reaction and and to be sued. If you aren't a limited company it also means all personal assets can be on the line including your house.

that's exactly why i stick to everything on paper etc. Just made me doubt myself when other therapists weren't bothering and people started huffing and puffing when they had to fill out the consultation with me. X

Stick to your guns and continue to do consultations at these events. Can't speak for beauty but I know with hair (colour reactions etc) it just isn't worth not doing it. Leave them huff and puff, you are the one in the right xx

Latest posts

Back