Contours by CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

americangirl

Reaction score
I was in Sally's yesterday and seen the l&p product called "contours" and shocked to see that it was made by CND. It was pretty cheap too. Has anyone tried this or know anything about it? If so, can you shed some light for me????

Thankx

This product is older than god been around for years and years.
Guess some people still like it enough to use it for them to still manufacture it.
Believe me it is NOT cutting edge. :)

geeg said:
This product is older than god been around for years and years.
Guess some people still like it enough to use it for them to still manufacture it.
Believe me it is NOT cutting edge. :)

What actually is it Geeg?....I have honestly never heard of it and I thought I knew most of the products...even the ones before my time!

Itis a fairly middle of the road liquid/powder range for those who want ... just a standard liquid/powder range. :) It is not carried by the CND distributor here in the UK.

Thanks...that would be why I haven't heard of this one......with a name like contour I actually though it was some sort of abrasive!! :o ......it has been a long day............

thanks geeg. I just thought it was odd that sally's was carrying it. Ill stick to my retention +!!!

Latest posts

Back