Conversion check list??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,

On my Creative L&P conversion tomorrow at Ellisons in Leicester, taking with me,

Towel
Couch roll
nail wipes
Double ended pusher,
Curette (sp?)
Citri soak
Curved scissors
Tip cutters
Copy of certificate
passport photo

Can you think of anything i'm missing???

We had to take barbacide....didn't realise at the time. when i booked mine all she said on the phone at Manchester was take your tools of the trade. so i did, i.e. brush, utensils etc. Didn't think about towels or paper roll. Others didn't have nail wipes etc. so those who did shared.

Although it seems like you have listed everything.....can't seem to think of anything else. ALthough you had better take your credit card cos yu WILL end up buying something!...lol

Never thought about barbacide, thanks for that, will pack that too.

Yeah just thought i'd better remember the old plastic friend - can't wait to be able to buy the Creative pwders etc..., got my eye Metro pwders kit, if they have them.

Emmajt said:
Hi guys,

On my Creative L&P conversion tomorrow at Ellisons in Leicester, taking with me,

Towel
Couch roll
nail wipes
Double ended pusher,
Curette (sp?)
Citri soak
Curved scissors
Tip cutters
Copy of certificate
passport photo

Can you think of anything i'm missing???

Cool Blue
Cuticle Eraser
Scrub Fresh
Solar Oil
Nail Files

JCS said:
Cool Blue
Cuticle Eraser
Scrub Fresh
Solar Oil
Nail Files

Thanks Jen, it's amazing how your mind goes blank sometimes isn't it.

That must of about covered it by now.

Thnaks you two.xx

If yu haven't trained with creative yu wont have these unless you paid retail prices. when i did my conversion we received the retention+ trial kit with all these inside......mini sized of course, can't remember if nail files where included, i think they were but not sure, better atke your own.

mamma said:
If yu haven't trained with creative yu wont have these unless you paid retail prices. when i did my conversion we received the retention+ trial kit with all these inside......mini sized of course, can't remember if nail files where included, i think they were but not sure, better atke your own.

Yeah i did think that about the files.

I ordered an abrasive sampler kit last month and i've been dying to try it, but wasn't sure what file was what, so i'll take that with me too and see if i can get someguidance on what to use when.

You should also receive products in your kit when you arrive for your conversion so you needn't worry about taking any of these....just barbacide and the others you listed.

how much is it to do a conversion with creative?

mamma said:
You should also receive products in your kit when you arrive for your conversion so you needn't worry about taking any of these....just barbacide and the others you listed.

Thanks Debbie, i always think i've not got enough stuff and take far to much with me ( a bit like packing for holiday).

Latest posts

Back