Corporate beauty days - anyone do these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to do some beauty/holistic treatments within a large banking establishment. ? 20 minute slots for the staff to have a treatment ( ?mini facial, back massage ) and return back to work. I wondered if anyone does this and what treatments you offer, how much you charge etc.

Thanks for your help x :)

I can`t offer advice here but thought i`d give it a bump as i would be really interested in any answers to this. xx

great idea, don't do it myself but have heard of it being done. i think charge depends on if its the individual paying or the bank itself. . not quite the same thing but i've been to quite a few holistic and beauty fairs and going rate there for a taster/mini treatment which last 10-15 mins is about 10 pounds ish.

Hi i know this is a really old thread but was wondering if anyone does this succesfully and how you go about getting the work and how you Charge for it. I.E. by the hour od by the treatment? Cheers :hug: Mel :hug:

When I worked in the City of London, we had two Indian Head Massage therapists come every Friday. They would arrange with one of the PAs to book out a room and they were both kept going for a full day each doing 15min slots at £10 per person. Everybody loved it and the girls made a killing and didn't have to pay anything for the room - they just kept the PAs sweet.

I would advise anyone thinking of this route to contact the Chairman, Chief Exec or Company Secretary's PA with a proposal.

Thank you christine that is a great idea :hug:

Thank you christine that is a great idea :hug:
Good luck! If I hadn't been so exasparated with commuting and if I didn't relocate, I would have probably went the blue chip route - a big market there waiting to be tapped xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back