Cosmetics for Salon Use, in the US?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talley2038

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm currently looking for professional cosmetics to use in my salon. I personally love Makeup Forever, but they don't seem to care about supplying to salons. I was wondering what is being used out there that you guys like? Most of the cosmetics I've seen being used here are based out of the UK, which makes it a bit difficult because we're from the US.
Any suggestions you can make? Thank you so much!

There is loads for you to choose from in the states , i use mac pro , kryolan, illusmasqua urban decay and various others , i know bobbi brown has the pro side but only in usa so you could try them i wanted to use then but the pro side isnt available to canada , have you been to sephora ? Or ulta ? Xx

I assume Jane Iredale is available over there. I use it in salon, where it retails really well, and for weddings etc. Love it x

There is loads for you to choose from in the states , i use mac pro , kryolan, illusmasqua urban decay and various others , i know bobbi brown has the pro side but only in usa so you could try them i wanted to use then but the pro side isnt available to canada , have you been to sephora ? Or ulta ? Xx

Yes, I am a frequent user of Sephora's brands. We will only use one brand in the salon, and we were working very hard to get Makeup Forever since it has HD makeup and we love MUF's products in particular.
I'm concerned about using product that can be bought in stores.... I would rather sell something that can't be easily bought somewhere else. Are there any that cater specifically to professionals? I'm a bit confused about these brands that also have a "pro" side to them...

Latest posts

Back