Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelly S

Reaction score
Hello. Can anyone recommend a nail salon in the Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area who uses the Backscraters nail system? I love how they don't damage my real nails like acrylics do. Thanks so much!!!

Hello. Can anyone recommend a nail salon in the Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area who uses the Backscraters nail system? I love how they don't damage my real nails like acrylics do. Thanks so much!!!

Glad you like wraps for your nails, but I have to correct you about damage. No nail system damages your nails ... only bad technicians who remove improperly or over file on preparation or clients who pick and remove products with their teeth.

I have been a wearer of acrylic nails for 25 years and my nails on removal are just normal and why?? Because I take care of my nails during preparation and removal.

Wraps are fine for those who can wear them but you will find they do not last as long, are not as strong, and after a month are not as beautiful unless polished. You will need to remove and replace fibreglass nails more often. If you are prepared to do that then they will be perfect for you.

Latest posts

Back