Couch cover for waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Szandra

Reaction score
Hello, I've just got my new bed and it's 193 long and 77cm wide. I used to use pvc plastic couch cover for waxing but the one i have is too small foe my new bed. Any ideas where can I get a larger one?

Thank you

Go to dunelm and buy their plastic cloth off the roll. They will cut the size you want.
Assuming you clean the cover after every client, fold and put away, the cover will last you many years.
There are some lovely designs now so you can pick one that suits your salon decor - no longer is it just teacups and cake!

Go to dunelm and buy their plastic cloth off the roll. They will cut the size you want.
Assuming you clean the cover after every client, fold and put away, the cover will last you many years.
There are some lovely designs now so you can pick one that suits your salon decor - no longer is it just teacups and cake!
Would that not move away from the bed while im waxing you think?

Would that not move away from the bed while im waxing you think?

No, not at all. It has a much heavier weight to it than the thin fitted ones.
I have about 2 foot extra on each side that drops down.
I put a layer of towels underneath the cover to make it a little softer to lie on. The pillow goes on top of the cover.

I get them from eBay. They tie underneath.

Latest posts

Back