could you help me choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmam

Reaction score
Hi Emma,

I've had a quick look through them, and these are my faves. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a pink person tho...... :wink2:

#30 (F) Chilled Champagne

#255 (F) Brown Sugar

#345 (C) Everything's Turniped Roses

#234 (S,M) G'Listen

#319 (Sh) Tart-A-Licious

#313 (M) Romance

#14 (C) Decadence

#300 (M) New Year's Kiss

#11#54 (S) Hot Chilis

#233 (S,O) Glam Queen

#84 (O) TuttiFrutti

#331 (M) Tongue In Cheek

#130 (S) Gotcha

#309 (F) Secret Rendezvous

#318 (C) Sweet Cakes

#303 (Sh) Simply There

#304 (Sh) Bare Necessities

#324 (Sh) Très Femme

#45 (O) Moonlight & Roses

#316 (S,O) Sugar Glaze

#308 (O) Transparent Touch

#44 (Sh) French Pink

#109 (C) Cream Puff

#326 (Sh) Classique

#136 (F) Strawberry Smoothie

#348 (C) Hot Pop Pink

#214 (C) Sneaky

#315 (M) Burning Embers

#193 (C) Company Red

#85 (C) Candy Apple

HTH

for a great french i use marilyn and cream puff. for a lovely look over my brisa french i use transparent touch or moonlight and roses (its like a pinky purple sheer glaze that illuminates your french). mother of pearl and moonbeam are fantastic for a bit of glimmer and sparkle. Negligee and bare necessities give a great natural look for some one who isn't keen on french. for a bit of sexy vamp i always go for spike, it's a lovely rich,dark cherry colour. thats all i can think of at the mo, but these are my fav's . xxx

You're havin a laugh. It's like being a kid in a sweet shop.

Way back some geeks mentioned their faves, it'll be in the search. Some of them are classic shades so will still be available. If you ring your local OSNS they'll tell you what's hot & what's not ( the latter not being all that many I guess )

Are you able to get to a show as you'll be able to see the shades in the flesh, but at the mo they're such a bargain I'll go back & have a look.

Latest posts

Back