Crazy Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sar82

Reaction score
Hi

I have been getting my hair dyed red for the last few months at my local salon and I have been really pleased with it, although I wish it wouldn't fade so much! Last time, the sylist suggested I used some "Crazy Color" in Fire to top up in between visits, to hopefully make the colour last a little longer. However I left in a bit of a rush so I didn't really ask how best to use it.

After doing a bit of research I've found out you can mix a little crazy colour in with your shampoo or conditioner to give your hair a little boost of colour. As I'm not wanting a full on, bright red I think I'm just going to do this. I've never coloured my hair myself before so I'm not sure how best to go about this, so any tips or answers to my (possibly a bit daft!) questions would be much appreciated!

Am I best mixing with shampoo or conditioner?
How much colour should I mix in?
If I mix with shampoo should I still use conditioner?
Is it easy enough to do with my hands and should I still wear gloves?
Can I rinse the shampoo/condtioner as normal or should I leave it on a bit longer to give the colour time to stick?

Like I said, sorry if the questions are a bit dumb, but I'm one of those people that if something can go wrong, it will... so want to be prepared! :o

Latest posts

Back