Crazy pricing - what's worst you've seen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't attach pic but another deal at another local salon : luxury hair mask, blow dry, eyebrow reshape and tint, shellac manicure -all for 45 euro :( we charge 30 for mani - q alone and a blow dry is 20, hair mask 15, eyebrow shape abd ting 13 :o

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Another near to me, eyebrow tint £2, manicure £4 :irked:

Another near to me, eyebrow tint £2, manicure £4 :irked:

Ha ha ha... What's the betting some of the culprits are on here asking questions of why they have no customers!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha ha... What's the betting some of the culprits are on here asking questions of why they have no customers!

I often look at areas on those questions, just to see where people are :)

same person.. 'luxury' facials for £10 - four for £25.00!

If they are, I hope they've read this thread ... !!! .... Lol ...

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Salon near where I work, admit is on a housing estate, but prices are cheap. It's right by a Tesco express so I'd have thought not too bad a place.
Anyway, I pass by and stylist and nail tech are sitting on the desks one on her phone and one reading a magazine.
Looked tacky. Avoid.

Just seen the below, it was on fb business page for a salon where i am looking at a beauty room on Saturday.

Gelish Manicure £10!
Mini Facial £10!
Semi Permanent Eyelashes £15!
Full Facial £24!
Full Leg Wax £22!

How does this sound?...
**Full Body -Fake Bake- Spray Tan, Semi-Permanent Eyelashes AND an eyebrow shape for just £35!**

Leely x

I think these offers scream 'we have no clients' & even if they do... To quote another geek they must be "busy, but poor"

I have a friend of the families daughter on FB offering 'shellac' bought from tesco, 'shellac hands & toes £15.00' 🙈

Xx

I think these offers scream 'we have no clients' & even if they do... To quote another geek they must be "busy, but poor"

I have a friend of the families daughter on FB offering 'shellac' bought from tesco, 'shellac hands & toes £15.00' 🙈

Xx

Shellac bought from Tesco?! LOL

Xx

I think when i go into the salon on Saturday and show them my prices they will be shocked. I'm not expensive, but those prices are shocking £15 for semi perm eyelashes. I am having a look at the beauty room in the salon 3 doors down from this place also, will be good to see if they also were this cheap.

Leely x

Just seen the below, it was on fb business page for a salon where i am looking at a beauty room on Saturday.

Gelish Manicure £10!
Mini Facial £10!
Full Facial £24!
Full Leg Wax £22!

How does this sound?...
**Full Body -Fake Bake- Spray Tan, Semi-Permanent Eyelashes AND an eyebrow shape for just £35!**

Leely x

The last part... How can they have an eyebrow shape AND a tan? There is suppose to be 24 hours between them. Unless they do it over a couple of days, either way ridiculously cheap if they are SP. If its clusters then they are giving away an eyebrow shape... As a freebie! Xx

Gelish Manicure £10!
Mini Facial £10!
Full Facial £24!
Full Leg Wax £22!

How does this sound?...

Leely x

They must be mental!

This week I've advertised on the local Facebook selling sites and have added the wording in to my advert' No cheap prices or special offers as the quality of my treatments speak for themselves' and I've had a few new clients book in off the back of that :)

Michelle x

Gelish Manicure £10!
Mini Facial £10!
Full Facial £24!
Full Leg Wax £22!

How does this sound?...

Leely x

Those surely cannot really be semi-permanent lashes! And if they are... I'd LOVE to see the state of them...
I only charged that little when I was fresh from training and practicing on friends only!

I think when i go into the salon on Saturday and show them my prices they will be shocked. I'm not expensive, but those prices are shocking £15 for semi perm eyelashes. I am having a look at the beauty room in the salon 3 doors down from this place also, will be good to see if they also were this cheap.

Leely x

Oh Leely. ..doesn't this just sum it up. ..." I'm having a look at the salon 3 doors away"....... x

Shellac mani £10 or luxury shellac mani a whole £12.

Good luck living off that!

Laura x

Oh Leely. ..doesn't this just sum it up. ..." I'm having a look at the salon 3 doors away"....... x

Your right, already looked at 3.
But those prices were the previous beauty therapist prices. The other salon 3 doors down is for the elderly client so they told me today. fingers crossed and staying positive xx

Leely x

Just saw a facial, brow wax and a blow dry for £15. Bargain!!

£4 for a spray tan. Usually £8. :O

Laura x

£11.50 for gel extensions with white, natural or snakeskin tips and £12.50 for gel polish on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back