Crazyness or passion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glam Nails

Reaction score
Which one best describes me?

I have a full time office job (optical manager), in the beginning i loved it! I studied Human Resource Management and went on to study Marketing management. i've been at my current job for 3 years.

I love to take risks in life and i'm very ambitious. i've only had 2 jobs in my life so far. I started as a waitress at wimpy, after 5 months decided this was not for me, i quit my job and the next day went to get my eyes tested. i told the optometrist: "If you plan on hiring someone soon, hire me, i can double your capital in a years time". I was hired as a receptionist, i doubled her capital in a years time and was promoted to a manager.

Well, i also get bored easily. books, books and more books, ya i know, BORING! Got my nails done for the first time on November, decided to do a course just to occupy myself, did it, and now i'm hooked!!!!

I think about nails (and the beauty industry) all the time! I'm not concentrating at work, i'm searching the internet 24/7, and talk about beauty all the time!

I've finally found my passion! I know i'll never get bored with the beauty industry because there's so much to learn, so many new things to try, so many, so many, so many.
Every single year i thought about going to study something, did a lot of short course but all were in Business Management. And i was never happy.

I really want to quit my job, and almost did, but my fiance got made redundant last week, so that is a no no for now...
I also don't have a client base yet, was thinking of asking my boss to give me off one day in the week & then work that day in a salon, but my boss is a lady dog... :)

There is no question really, just wanted to share with you all. I FOUND MY PASSION!!! Feel free to share whatever you want... XXX

Latest posts

Back