CRB Check

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawney

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Just wondering if anyone know's where I can get CRB check done quite cheaply. I'm planning my princess party packages and would like to have the check for parents or guardians piece of mind.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dawney xxx :lol:

As far as I am aware (and it is a while since I had a CRB check done), it is the employer that carries out the check and, strictly speaking, they are not transferable.

I do know that face painters get them done though, so it may be worth asking on www.facepaintingchat.co.uk .

You need to find an umbrella body that you go through, here is the link to the page where you can input your info and find one that applies to you. Good luck trawling through them, i'm still trawling mine!! xXx
Umbrella Body Search

Ah that's great thanks very much. So many things to think of when setting up on your own. My lists are endlist! ha ha

Thanks again...xx

Just to let you know I have managed to get the check done through my local council. Thanks very much for your help. xx

Latest posts

Back