CRB checks and how much do they cost ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
Hiya guys,
I have just had a txt about a party of 6 age 10 girls for a nail party at the moment i dont offer these. I have just set up as self employed the other day too. Are they easy to get done on yourself? How much do they cost & how long do they take to sort out?

Hey hun

CRB costs are £46.00 for enhanced, which is what you need if working with kids, or £41.00 if your not working with kids.

CRB contact 0870 90 90 844, usually takes between 2-4wks, depends if you have filled in all your in formation correctly, call them hun :)

hth
Sue xx

Last edited:
Emmsy is right.
Im a qualifed teacher (and nail tech!) and teach privatly at my home now. I had a crb check done when I was teaching in london and it was done by the school i was working in. I looked into getting one for the area I live in now and privatly teach but cannot apply myself, only school/body can apply for you.

hth

Any one know how you go about this then as a self employed nail tech ? I have just been told i would need to go through an agency !

Any one know how you go about this then as a self employed nail tech ? I have just been told i would need to go through an agency !

Try contacting your local council as some offer a crb service.

Thanks guys for your help , it does seem mad that you cant get these done yourself :eek:

i was told to go to your local police station and ask for subject access request which will cost you £10. 00 they then give you a certificate if theres no problems with it

I have just found out from the CRB information line, that anyone can get a CRB check but you need to contact your local recruitment agency (can be any) explain why you need a check and they can get one done for you. xx

Latest posts

Back