Creative converstion - big thumbs up!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Well i finally did it yesterday.

What a great day i had, learned loads, my smile lines still leave something to be desired, but hey practice makes perfect:D

Managed to completely stress myself out before hand, worrying that everyone would be better than me and that the tutor would think i was a dunce, but i needen't of worried at all.

Jane made us feel completly at ease and instead of feeling like a dunce i actually felt that the input i gave into the conversations sounded like i knew what i was talking about (for a change) - and that's definitely got to be down to this fab site - without you guys there is no way i'd know as much about nails that i do today (not that i know everything, just more than i did when i started!!!)

Best of all though, think of all the lovely Creative products i can buy and training i can do - now where did i put that credit card??!!!:D

Emma......so glad that you got sooo much out of your conversion!
Its terrible now tho, cus your all "qualified" to use Creative powders and monomers and that credit card of yours will be GASPING for breath.....trust me! :D
Did you do the conversion with jane Cook?
She is really kind and she certainly does make you feel quite at ease! I did my Foundation with Jane back in Oct 2003.....she knows her stuff!

Well done on converting Em!
:Love:

Jacky said:
Emma......so glad that you got sooo much out of your conversion!
Its terrible now tho, cus your all "qualified" to use Creative powders and monomers and that credit card of yours will be GASPING for breath.....trust me! :D
Did you do the conversion with jane Cook?
She is really kind and she certainly does make you feel quite at ease! I did my Foundation with Jane back in Oct 2003.....she knows her stuff!

Well done on converting Em!
:Love:

Yeah i think i'd better up the credit limit before i start buying!!!

To be honest i didn't get Jane's second name - i did my conversion at Ellisons in Leicester - could that be her???

The educator at Ellisons is Jane Cook. Lovely lady ... competition winner ... Creative Ambasador for lots of years with very much experience.

Less is more with those smile lines. Less pressure on your brush and work evenly from side to side with your brush just lightly pressing iand nudging into the right position ... don't go and ruin what you have done with brushing out the product until it has had a little time to settle into place. So many start brushing and then spoil what they have created. Most of the time I never brush over zone 1 at all. Just press the product out to where I want it. Relax.

geeg said:
The educator at Ellisons is Jane Cook. Lovely lady ... competition winner ... Creative Ambasador for lots of years with very much experience.

Less is more with those smile lines. Less pressure on your brush and work evenly from side to side with your brush just lightly pressing iand nudging into the right position ... don't go and ruin what you have done with brushing out the product until it has had a little time to settle into place. So many start brushing and then spoil what they have created. Most of the time I never brush over zone 1 at all. Just press the product out to where I want it. Relax.

Couldn't agree more Geeg, she was lovely and so easy to get along with.:D

I think with the smile lines, my ratio might of been a bit dry, and my beads didn't seem big enough, i seemed to run out of product by the time it came to do the other side even though i was trying to do a bit right, a bit left etc..

I'm doing a client tonight (the one that keeps slathering E45 cream on like no tomorow - told her off now though, so hopefully i might get somewhere), so i can practice the smiles again later.

Relaxing and trying to stop myself faffing around with the bead more than necessary is definitely the key - just need to practice doing just that

Latest posts

Back