Creative course....help!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avs

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im off to do the cnd course up in Aberdeen next tuesday (although I live on the Isle of Man its cheaper and I had a model up in Scotland to do the Aberdeen course), just heard from my model that she has bitten all her nails and she is really worried bout having nails on for 2 wks. My question is if she bites/picks or all her nails come off in those 2 wks how will i be able to do infills??? starting to panic now!!:cry:

Thank you for any input

Avs
xxx

When I was a model for my daughters infill day, 3 techs has no models so we shared our models doing one model between two techs. We just adjusted the nail stations so that we could sit with one hand on one desk and one hand on another.

I am sure your Ambassador will be able to sort you out a solution one way or another.

Kelly, your Ambassador/Educator is wonderful (say hi to her from me)..don't worry, she will keep you right and advise you what will be best...just go along and explain your situation, I am sure she will find a suitable solution if necessary.

Fiona W.

Put them back on again before you go back for the rebalnce. leave a 1mm gap at the cuticle end and smile line at the same rate, so you can see re growth at free edge. Best of luck. You are training with the best, &dont worry

Can't you get another model...she doesnt sound ideal. I know its hard getting a model as i had a nightmare, but when i did she was great, half way through decorating her house and i banned her from doing any for 2 weeks, i rang everyday asking how they were. I am not sure but i think some let you use the hand trainer if your stuck. Try not to worry, it will all work out in the end and good luck.

xxx

thanks sooo much for the kind words. Its a long story....here goes. I live on the Isle of Man so getting to mainland is pricey (and since I have to do it twice!!) My husband has family/friends in Dundee where I can have free accomodation and one of his pals girlfriend is going to be my model, so although its a verrrryyyyy long way away from home, Ive tried to be really cheap on accomodation and travel (my husband is Scottish and a penny pincher, and I had to beg to go on the course!!)

And Creative dont even do a course in Dundee anymore its in Aberdeen!!!! So I dont think Ive actually saved any money!!! (havent told him that yet!!) When I tried to change courses from Aberdeen down to Manchester there is a wait until end of March April and the lass on the phone told me that Creative have now extended the course to 5 days!! 3 days, then 1 day two wks later and then the 5th day about another 2 wks later, and I cant afford the travel costs or accomodation (I have to travel a day before and a day after!!) I know it will be well worth it, Im not too sure but I dont think that there is another creative trained on the Island.

What I have read from this site and other information I have read about Creative it will be well worth every penny!!! I know Im doing the right thing, just trying to convince himself is a different story...but he has a very expensive hobbie, he races motorbikes!!!!

lots of love

Avs xxxx

Latest posts

Back