Creative Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
I did my L&P induction today with Creative and I totally mesmerized by the standard of their training, I throughly enjoyed every minute of it. I think I learned more today than I have with any other nail course. Amanda was fantastic, her approach and delievery of was first class.
Now to practice my smile lines...mine left a lot to be desired:o but I was on such a high with the course that I didn't feel deflated just need to practice, practice, practice

Does anyone know if Creative have a catalog to order from? I will try Designer Nails tomorrow..my head is buzzing with goodies that I want to buy, especially their cuticle remover

Big thank you to Amanda

hi hun, really glad you enjoyed the creative course, i did too! i did my training with dianne plumber and she was just fab! yes creative do have a catalogue and there is a new one out any day now, if you pop into your nearest one stop nail shop (OSNS) or ring designer nails they will send you one out HTH x

Hi There!

Glade you enjoyed your l&p course with Creative.I hope to do my l&p course with them sometime soon.in Birmingham!

louge said:
I did my L&P induction today with Creative and I totally mesmerized by the standard of their training, I throughly enjoyed every minute of it. I think I learned more today than I have with any other nail course. Amanda was fantastic, her approach and delievery of was first class.
Now to practice my smile lines...mine left a lot to be desired:o but I was on such a high with the course that I didn't feel deflated just need to practice, practice, practice

Does anyone know if Creative have a catalog to order from? I will try Designer Nails tomorrow..my head is buzzing with goodies that I want to buy, especially their cuticle remover

Big thank you to Amanda

Glad you enjoyed your course. I remember feeling like you when i did my foundation, i didnt want to leave! I cant wait to do Fabric# and Brisa. I think designer nails will send you a catalogue.

Latest posts

Back