Creative Discontinued For Entity???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Have just rang Manchester One Stop Nail Shop for supplies and was horrified to find that they are discontinuing Creative Products - Especially master series brush heads - I paid a fortune for these brushes for my salon only to be told the heads are discontinued??

Apparantly, Entity is "better, and cheaper" (their words not mine)than CND and supplies are better - Can anyone shed any light onthis? Is it a nationwide thing or just the Manchester shop?

Sweet Squared could be your next port of call then as CND in the UK

0845 210 6060

:hug:

Have just rang Manchester One Stop Nail Shop for supplies and was horrified to find that they are discontinuing Creative Products - Especially master series brush heads - I paid a fortune for these brushes for my salon only to be told the heads are discontinued??

Apparantly, Entity is "better, and cheaper" (their words not mine)than CND and supplies are better - Can anyone shed any light onthis? Is it a nationwide thing or just the Manchester shop?

So has Milton Keynes as well and Anne Swain was always very pro Creative so must be good for her to change to Entity. I guess we will all have to wait and see what is happening.

Cant comment on better and cheaper as not used it but i knoe they have just launched a pedicure range as well.

when i went into creative manchester there were entity, creative and The Edge Nail products but i were told they were still supplying creative

Apparantly, Entity is "better, and cheaper" (their words not mine)than CND and supplies are better - Can anyone shed any light onthis? Is it a nationwide thing or just the Manchester shop?[/quote]

Well of course they are going to say this if this is going to be their new suppliers,
if you have questions and concerns about getting your supplies you would be best to go straight to the head office of CND in the UK and ask them,
0845 210 6060

Creative is very much alive and well in the UK via Sweet Squared. When Hyperion split in the Summer the other half I believe took on the Entity brand and when any company splits there will be different loyalties, possibly. This may be why some of the stand alone sub distributors may have chosen to go with one side rather than the other.

I personally would never trust a company who deliberately rubbishes another company, but that is just my personal opinion.

Creative is very much alive and well in the UK via Sweet Squared. When Hyperion split in the Summer the other half I believe took on the Entity brand and when any company splits there will be different loyalties, possibly. This may be why some of the stand alone sub distributors may have chosen to go with one side rather than the other.

I personally would never trust a company who deliberately rubbishes another company, but that is just my personal opinion.

I couldn't agree more

Well said Fiona, me either not very professional conduct is it?
Jen

If they get you to buy there product, most of them will diss the company, even those who have probably worked for them, certainly with hairdressing reps, one minute there products the best thing since sliced bread, year later there working for the company which was pure crap, these peeps will say anything to get there sale,
that's why it's so good to come on this site and listen to , what products are the best.
recommendation is the best policy in my eyes.
that's what most businesses thrive on . if you give a good service, or your selling a good product, then that is worth more then any ad,
give me recommendation any time.

Dont get me wrong - Im not about to change to another product - if for no other reason alone than the fact I got about a year's supply of Moxie & powder in stock. I was just confused about the one stops - thought they were all creative. I havnt been on the board much lately so I havnt kept up with all the industry info.

I must say I was shocked when I spoke to Milton Keynes, they have gone stand alone and doing entity too. I was wanting to do my Masters with them, apparently they wrote the masters and because they decided to go it alone Leeds have told them they cant do it anymore. Not very professional if you ask me!

how long have creative been up there ?????????????? says a lot to me. i will always check out new products, but i trust retention without any doubts. if i am right i don't think entity are so much cheaper. i think there was a comment re the price of the brush. nothing to stop you asking for a try me kit from entity. and competition is always a good thing. but its worth its weight in gold to have confidence in your product.

The truth of the matter is that after we were awarded the CND contract, several people approached us to act as sub distributors. 3 of which were Anne Swain in Milton Keynes, Debbie Easter in Manchester and Lorraine MacDougall in Glasgow.

We proceeded to supply based on the understanding that we were negotiating the required contract. Negotiations took several months and in the end, they decided that they would rather not proceed with CND distribution. Therefore they are now no longer authorised sub distributors or education providers for CND, instead they represent several other brands.

I am sure it was a very challenging decision for them to make and we wish them the best of luck with their new business. At the same time we are pretty excited as it gives us and our other sub distributors even more opportunity to tickle the fancy of nail professionals across the UK :)

If you have any queries about CND product, distribution or education, don't hesitate to give us a buzz.

nJoy

I must say I was shocked when I spoke to Milton Keynes, they have gone stand alone and doing entity too. I was wanting to do my Masters with them, apparently they wrote the masters and because they decided to go it alone Leeds have told them they cant do it anymore. Not very professional if you ask me!

To be honest, I dont agree with you about this. If they are no longer CND distributors they cant deliver CND training, whether they wrote it or not.

The truth of the matter is that after we were awarded the CND contract, several people approached us to act as sub distributors. 3 of which were Anne Swain in Milton Keynes, Debbie Easter in Manchester and Lorraine MacDougall in Glasgow.

We proceeded to supply based on the understanding that we were negotiating the required contract. Negotiations took several months and in the end, they decided that they would rather not proceed with CND distribution. Therefore they are now no longer authorised sub distributors or education providers for CND, instead they represent several other brands.

I am sure it was a very challenging decision for them to make and we wish them the best of luck with their new business. At the same time we are pretty excited as it gives us and our other sub distributors even more opportunity to tickle the fancy of nail professionals across the UK :)

If you have any queries about CND product, distribution or education, don't hesitate to give us a buzz.

nJoy

Thanks Sam, facts are always appreciated :idea:.

I didn't notice the comment regarding Milton Keynes writing the Masters Program until Michelle commented above. I can tell you categorically they did not write the Masters Programe.

And I should know ;)

So - can I still buy the brush heads for my master series sculptor??

If so Im REALLY peeved as they conned me into buying a "replacement" entity brush for £60 as the master series had been discontinued!!!!!

Of course you can :)

If so Im REALLY peeved as they conned me into buying a "replacement" entity brush for £60 as the master series had been discontinued!!!!!
I would be taking it back to them and letting them know that you have found out that they lied to you and sold you this brush under false pretenses and getting my money back

I would be taking it back to them and letting them know that you have found out that they lied to you and sold you this brush under false pretenses and getting my money back

Too right, that's made me so indignant reading that! It really sucks when such low levels of tactic are used to get people through the door and onto the books. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back