Creative Fall Collection 2006

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Does any one know what the names of the colours are in the picture in September 06 Prof Nails (page 21)? I love all the colours (except the orangey one!) and I also love the purple colour by Leighton Denny used in the naked half moon manicure (page 20) on the opposite page - does anyone know which Creative colour is the closest match? Unfortunatley Im not going to the show this year so will have to mail order the colours instead.

And finally - under the contact details for the various companies featured in the article it says "subject to status" under the Leighton Denny bit - what exactly does that mean? Surely it not the "status" of your salon??:eek:

They are called:

Flounce (orangey one), Tweed, Perfect Mis-Match, Hand me Down, Baroque, Fedora - I think Fedora is the one on the front cover of prof nails.

The LD nails are done in one of their colours but if you are looking for a CND one that is similar then Heiress will do it for you.

Latest posts

Back