creative foundation course booked in bridgend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire k

Reaction score
hi everyone its taken me ages to work out this computer but i think i've got it now;) i was wondering if anyone has been on the foundation course in Bridgend? i'm starting on the 7th Nov i don't know whether to be nervous or excited.Totally new to nails but really want to do it and do it well!!! my little boys are 5 and 3 and i have just been bringing them up.i had to give up my dental nursing to look after them but i have no regrets:D but now it is time to do abit for me and i intend to practice all i can and hopefully be good enough to do peoples nails. i just hope i'm doing the right thing cos i'm 35 and i thought maybe a bit old to be training for something new? claire k

Good luck, I have just enrolled on the Creative Foundation L&P Course in Whitley Bay (Newcastle) & I am really excited too, I think you are doing the right thing & your not too old to train for something new,

Love Shelley x

Thats great news, you wont regret it! Its a great course and the best training, good luck.xx

Hi Claire,

Congratulations on booking your course. I didn't do my training in Bridgend, I did it in Bristol. I think that it is the same Educator though. Be prepared for some hard work, if it is the same Educator she will work you hard (the correct way I think, some others on the course thought that she was a little too tough, but I figured that I had paid all that money to be taught a skill, Not to make friends and joke about!!! just my opinion)

Don't worry about your age, I thought that I would be one of the eldest at 30, but I was in the middle of the age range. So don't stress, look forward to your new start.

Good Luck x x

Hi Claire and a big WELCOME to the Nail Geek.......

I am sure you will enjoy your course...you certainly have a fantastic attitude and enthusiasm......

As for your age!!....that counts for nothing!!........I was about your age when I got into nails and I have never regretted it ...it has opened up a whole new world for me and I am more passionate about my craft now than I was back then.....

This is a fantastic site and you will find a wealth of knowledge on here....so Good Luck.....Nov 7 is not far away!!!

Good luck with your course! I am booked on the creative foundation course in Birmingham starting on Nov 1st. I know what you mean about not knowing whether to be nervous or excited, I think im a bit of both!

As for your age you shouldn't give it a thought, you're still young!

Let us all know how you get on. :p

Hiya and welcome - Good luck with the course. I completed first 3 days of Creative foundation 10 days ago - don't be nervous - excited YES. i'ts brill you'll love it. very intense with a lot to take in and defo takeaways in the evening so you can do your homework!
Don't think your too old!! Im 39 and gave up my job a few months ago to do this.

Latest posts

Back