Creative Intensive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
Hi,

I work full time in an office at the moment and am training evenings and weekends for a new career in nails and beauty.

Im currently doing my Scottish NQ in manicure/pedicure (and a few other beauty NQs) at my local college and have decided to train with Creative for my nail extensions, however their Scottish courses are not suitable!

The Edinburgh course requires you to attend 4 Sundays and 4 Mondays but my work would be really suspicious if I asked for 4 Monday holidays one after the other!

The Glasgow one requires attendance Sundays and Monday evenings but as I live nearer Edinburgh, Id struggle to get into Glasgow in time for the course!

Basically wanted to ask if anyone has trained with Creative on a 4 day intensive? I really want to train with Creative as I've read all the threads and feel confident that its the best choice.

I don't mind travelling.

Sharon x :D

Hi Sharon, If its difficult for you to get continuous days off over a number of weeks, why not call Designer Nails Headquarters and find out where the nearest Four Day Foundation Course to you is being held and then book yourself a weeks holiday off work and do the course.

David

Hi Sharon,

I did my foundation course in november in Glasgow - but it lasted 12 days - three days a week for four weeks. It incorporated the full FDFC as well as eight days training from futurenail who were (still are? not sure on that situation!) sub distributors (again, not 100% - mrs geek/geeg/gmg will know...) for creative. I'm not sure about Edinburgh, but I know that the Glasgow evenings start at 5. You'd have to contact your nearest office and they'd let you know about training :)

I am sure Fiona Wallace could help here.... Princess Fiona - where are you????

Hi sharon, sorry I've just caught up with the threads since last week....we do the Creative 4 day Foundation in Glasgow (about to change to a 5 day course)...it normally includes a couple of Sundays so may be suitable for you? Give us a call asap and we will explain course content and give you upcoming dates...we are not far of the M8 so should be reasonably easy to get to....0141 636 5800 ask for Fee or Fiona will be happy to give you any advice we can. Fiona

Latest posts

Back