Creative Manicure Course Info Needed...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
I am about to purchase the Professional Kit of Solar Manicure. Im confused about the training now. If I book onto the CreativeSpa Master Manicure - will I only cover Spa and not Solar Manicure? Or will I cover both? Also - what kit is included for the £95 price?

Solar Manicure and Spa Manicure are two different systems my dear.

If you have booked onto a SpaManicure class you will learn how to use the Spa Manicure products.

It should explain in your Solar Manicure kit how to use the Solar Manicure system.

The Spa Manicure kit contains all the full size luscious Spa Products and gives you more than 350 pounds return on your investment in the kit as long as you charge the correct price for the service. This is a luxury manicure par excellence.

Im really mithering you tonight Gigi! LOL Well if i was to invest in one system would you recommend the Spa Manicure over the Soalr Manicure - also - what are the recommended service prices for the two?

XXX

I can't answer you question about service prices Sara as I am 'out of the loop' now living here in Spain. Generally speaking the price for a SpaManicure is about 10.00 more than an ordinary manicure. This is a really special manicure and involves a Spa-type treatment such as lots of massage, cleansing and exfoliation of the hand and lower arm, intense moisturizing of he same, as well as performing a perfect manicure of the nails. Is this the type of treatment you want to offer your clients at an elevated price. It is not better or worse than a Solar Manicure .. it's a different treatment. A facial treatment for the hands and lower arms with an instant noticeable difference to the skin.

Solar Manicure involves the use of all the wonderful products that your clients know about from the magazines etc. It is a quicker treatment ... costs them less and is not a typical Spa-type treatment, but gives a beautiful result though not so intense. HTH

Sara Satchell said:
I am about to purchase the Professional Kit of Solar Manicure. Im confused about the training now. If I book onto the CreativeSpa Master Manicure - will I only cover Spa and not Solar Manicure? Or will I cover both? Also - what kit is included for the £95 price?

i'm pretty sure the course covers both solar and spa manicures, both kits are quite good, it's quite hard to rate one over the other, though personally i prefer the smell of the spa one as I'm not a fan of almonds.

Hard choice, good luck
Sahara

You would expect to charge a few pounds more for a Solar Manicure over a normal Manicure, it only takes 5 - 7 minutes more to do and we usually sell it on the basis of 'an extra pamper that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturised for only £x more'.

The Spa Manicure however you should really hype up...charge double the price of a normal manicure and spend 45 - 50 minutes on this service...it's a really good seller...I would advise to do the Spa Manicure (and Pedicure) day, it is so cost-effective...the Solar Manicure will normally be trained on spa manicure training, if your educator doesn't mention it, be sure to ask her, she will be happy to show you all exactly what the products do and how to carry out the service.

Latest posts

Back