Creative master classes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
Hi
i am just wondering to do the creative master classes are there any requirements? i did my FDFC course just over a year ago....is there any other class I should do next ? before the master classes? how do you know when you are ready to do them?....and how many master classes do you do? thank you
kate x

Hi,

Only you yourself will know when you are ready to take the master classes, although i would say you need experience either working in a salon or at home doing lots of nails to get the quality of your work up. The master classes are about tackling different problem areas of enhancements, you will know yourself if you are ready to take them.
There are 3 master classes to take before your masters. You can also have 1-2-1 classes with an educator if you have any areas which trouble you.

You'll have to do your Pre-Masters. It's a one day course and is £95 + vat.
xxx

You will need to do the PreMasters & Tips & Trouble Shooting before embarking on any of the Master Classes. You may need to do some of the Skill Building classes first. It would be best for you to talk to the Ambassador that you trained with or any of the advisors at the CNA in Leeds to determine your skill level and determine the order of which to do the courses.
There is a new education Folio available, give them a call, they're all very helpful.
hth

This is exactly what i did and in the same order:

Creative conversion
One to one x1
Makeover magic class
Real rebalancing class
The other master class, cant think of the name!!
Then i did the pre-masters calss
Then i finally did the Masters.

I did my conversion March 04 and qualified as a Creative Master technician in November 04, a very short space of time, so it shows if you work hard enough you can do it!

thanks for your help on this, i will give them a ring an ask about the new classes and the skill building they do.
i dont feel im ready for the masters classes yet but i would like to do some thing so that i feel im working towards them to get better and be 100% confident in my nails.
i will see what classes they advise, i do remember them saying about the next step class but i couldnt tkae it as i wasnt allowed any more time off work...but hope fully now i will be able to.
thanks again
kate xxx

Latest posts

Back