Creative Nail Art Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
Hi guys

Is anyone going to the xmas nail art day at leeds??? i want to go to the 6.30pm one does anyone know if you have to pay?

lou xx

hi Louise, i'm sure its free, you may have to phone them though to make sure.

when is it and where??
would love to check it out

its at leeds creative in west park-im gonna go if u wanna meet?

I would like to go to that - i saw it advertised on here a bit ago - I start my Foundation Course with Creative Tomorrow so I wont be fully qualified by then but do you think i will be able to go? My husband works in catterick so he said if i made my way to him he would give me a lift once he finished work, im sure i read the tickets are free & you dont need to book, shelley x

Hi there, yes it's free - it's like one of the Monday Mentoring sessions. Dianne Plummer is doing Christmas nail art and basically you just turn up o the OSNS. HTH's xx I'm going but not sure which one to yet - most likely the 1:30pm one. xx

anyone know when this is or have i missed it?

julia_james said:
anyone know when this is or have i missed it?

hiya
its next monday hun, are you still coming? was gonna email you sometime this week?
im gonna be there at 615ish cos im gonna come from work so can meet outside if ya want?
love lou x

im there doing my spa man so ill prob stay for it too - i dont have anything to rush back for as yet! xx

will look out for ya then and try to recognise all the geeks!

see ya there

lou x

Hiya, what time is everyone going?? i think i might make the 6.30pm one xx

what address is this at as i dont know where the creative site is
and is this open to anyone or just creative trained people?

pinkchicnails said:
im there doing my spa man so ill prob stay for it too - i dont have anything to rush back for as yet! xx

Rach I think Clare (Macca126) will be on the same course as you and we're meeting after the course to go for something to eat before the Xmas art session - so you're welcome to join us if you like? Also anybody else who's going to the 6:30 one if you want to get there early - about 4ish - then join us for something to eat (the more the merrier!) xx

Think Im going to the 1.30 session.
I have no idea how to get there but im really looking forward to going.
Does anybody know how long the sessions last?

kateyork1 said:
Rach I think Clare (Macca126) will be on the same course as you and we're meeting after the course to go for something to eat before the Xmas art session - so you're welcome to join us if you like? Also anybody else who's going to the 6:30 one if you want to get there early - about 4ish - then join us for something to eat (the more the merrier!) xx

would love to but im wking til 5 then flying over in the car! but will see ya there!

lou x

kateyork1 said:

ooh yeah that would be great! thanx kate xx

does anyone know what bus i can catch from town to get there

Does anyone know if the OSNS in Milton Keynes does anything like this???:)

Marilyn said:
Does anyone know if the OSNS in Milton Keynes does anything like this???:)

Yep. 12th of december. Give Debbie a call and put your name down. Would be good to meet up with a few geeks near where i live.

Latest posts

Back