Creative Nail Training Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
In my area at the moment I have the opportunity to partake in the following creative nail courses available;

* Novice Acrylic Nail Course
* Liquid & Powder Masters

Are these the same everywhere world wide? Is so has anyone partaken in them? I'm considering enrolling but I'm not sure if it would be suitable for me where I am at for the moment. :)

Charlene.

Hi Charlene,

I think you may be a little confused. You have a to have done a lot of training to become a Master so I think you'll find that the course that you need is the Nail Novice Course. Good luck. x

Charlene said:
In my area at the moment I have the opportunity to partake in the following creative nail courses available;

* Novice Acrylic Nail Course
* Liquid & Powder Masters

Are these the same everywhere world wide? Is so has anyone partaken in them? I'm considering enrolling but I'm not sure if it would be suitable for me where I am at for the moment. :)

Charlene.

Hi,
The Masters training certainly here in the UK you have to have a minimum of 1 years experience as a nail technician........

You haven't filled out your profile Charlene therefore I don't know what training you have done it would be helpful if you filled it out...but going by some of your threads on here you are relatively inexperienced and I think you would thoroughly enjoy and benefit greatly from the Creative novice course.....good luck.

Thanks guys. Yeah I am a little confused with it all. I did participate in a 24hour course early last year and am a qualified nail tech. However I am still not totally confident and think I am probly inbetween the two courses. The course I did unfortunately wasnt as thorough and a bit more rushed than it should have been. It is frustrating but I will keep at it. The girl offering the courses thinks I would be able to participate in either of those. I guess I'll just have a think about it and see how it all goes. Thanks for everyone's feedback.

Charlene said:
Thanks guys. Yeah I am a little confused with it all. I did participate in a 24hour course early last year and am a qualified nail tech. However I am still not totally confident and think I am probly inbetween the two courses. The course I did unfortunately wasnt as thorough and a bit more rushed than it should have been. It is frustrating but I will keep at it. The girl offering the courses thinks I would be able to participate in either of those. I guess I'll just have a think about it and see how it all goes. Thanks for everyone's feedback.
24 hours? Boy that certainly was rushed Charlene! I am not suprised you don't feel confident hun.

Get yourself on a good course, you'll be suprised how much there is still to be learnt.

Let us know how you get on. x

Oh dear sounds like you are another poor person like many of us that have done a short course mine was 4 days and really only know the basics!!!

I have gone on to do some training with Ezflow and still have a long way to go.

What ever way you go now good luck and enjoy your new training with who ever you go with.

Caz xxx

Thanks guys. It's comforting to know at least I'm not the only one. It's just so stressful having done this because now I feel really in between and confused. I dont know weather to just enrol in an long course (120 hours) with a well known company or just try and get better by doing more short courses and training. Its so difficult after spending so much money too. :(
So really I'm just doing a lot of practice at home trying to improve on my own. But I think eventually I will do another course - and its looking like the best way to go is one of the longer well known courses. No more shortcuts or being rushed. :(

Latest posts

Back