Creative nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaela19

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I noticed a lot of people are trained in Creative nails and a lot of jobs want creative nails trained. I was wondering were you can go on the courses and if there is a web site. Do they do luxery manicures and pedicure training as well? Also does the Jessica nails have training? If anyone could help me that would be great.
:)

You can access Creative's website through the 'Links' button on the menu bar. Their Education Dept. no is 0113 2750433 - they will send you an education prospectus. It is the best education you can get in the nail industry.

Jessica also do training but I don't have their details. Hopefully another geek will be able to help you there. Good luck!

For Jessica products and training you need to look for The Natural Nail Company not Jessica.

Hi Michaela, Im just finished the foundation course with Creative, one week left. Its really a great course. You learn both l&p and gel. The educators are so helpful and I can go back anytime for help if i have any problems.And the products are great compared to products Ive used before. Ive had no problems with any of the sets ive done for practice. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for all your help and ill use the advice you have given me.

OHHH this information has helped me to, thanks peeps.

Muchos Gratias!

Latest posts

Back