creative order delivered to another address?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

can i have a delivery to my mams house as i wont be in?
x

phone them and see 0113 2755 719

well i made my order and i was able to have it delivered elsewhere
:D
easy peasy!
x

yes you can, I order and have it sent to my mother-in-laws house as they don't send outside of the UK, she then sends it on to me :D

I know this is slightly off the subject of Creative deliverys, but before I used to order direct from them, I used to order or (try to) from Ellisons. Even though I have certificates to say I have trained with Creative, and I can go and by their products when I'm at the warehouse, they wouldn't deliver to my home address.

They said they won't deliver to any one who's mobile!! Surely thats crazy......so the only way I could get stuff from Ellisons was to physically drive in to the centre of Birmingham (20 miles). No joke!
It makes you feel like your not as important when you're mobile as techs who work in salons.

Any way Creative have a great delivery service and I've never experienced an incorrect order........ever. So no looking back for me.

i had the opposite experience when i went into Tevian in Valencia, (cnd stockist and education centre)
they asked me if i would like to have a rep to come and see me at home :eek: sort out my orders etc etc, i'm mobile too, i was surprised that they would offer me this service.
helpful is an understatement ;)
x

hi ya

i have never had a prob getting an order sent to another address i have it delivered to work sometimes (cheeky arent i)

Also my Ellisons is BRILLIANT they send out to me at home no probs and they dont charge me any postage at all - FANTASTIC !!

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I ordered from creative last year only to come home and find they had left my package in my hanging basket,as it was piddling down with rain I was'nt very happy,,,,nevertheless, the contents were still ok.
If I've ordered liquid products it's normally sent through courier service and they leave it with a neighbour if I'm not in, or failing that, if it's non liquid and goes through the post, my brilliant postie checks first to see if my cars parked outside, if not he delivers to my mum up the road.
I must admit, I do like to take delivery myself, the courier that usually calls is GORGEOUS.

Christine

That's good to know I can get it somewhere else if not able to get it at home.

Christine G said:
I must admit, I do like to take delivery myself, the courier that usually calls is GORGEOUS.

Christine
Haha, I just got my delivery from creative (lots of solar products and every scensations smell - they are gorgeous, I think my fave is cranberry!) and the guy who came to the door was nice looking too, when I said I had been excited to get my nail products he looked at me like I was a werido :)rolleyes:) then proceeded to tell me his mum was into it too and used to spend 4 hours getting her friends nails ready before going out, lol.

Latest posts

Back