Creative Polish's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

I purchased some polishes yeterday at GMex, had a slight problem as i couldn't really get to them as everyone was cemented to the floor. In the end i chose a few and them the boyfriend grabbed a few too.
Could someone please tell me which are their most popular colours, and also put what sort of colour they are as the names mean nothing to me.
I am going to buy some more as i tried them out last night and they are Lush!

Thanks

xx

Emma ... if you ring the head office and speak to a sales advisor, they will give you a list of the top 30 selling colours and send you a nice colour chart too so you can see them all. 0113 275 5719

They ARE lush arent they!!!
I spent ages yesterday peeking at Gillian through the polish racks. She helped me with a list of polishes from a student who wanted me to pick her up the £25 enamel deal, as well as getting my own. It was mayhem but must have looked so funny as Gillians hands kept appearing from between the polishes on the racks with her shouting things like 'Here's Jiggy' & 'Gotcha' :lol:

The new Exhibit collection is fabberooney! I bought it yesterday!

They had some beautiful colours, want them all! I will ring head office and get a colour chart, thanks.
So, just out of curiosity, was Gillian the lady with glasses and spikey hair, donned a vivian westwood broach?

xx

whitmore said:
They had some beautiful colours, want them all! I will ring head office and get a colour chart, thanks.
So, just out of curiosity, was Gillian the lady with glasses and spikey hair, donned a vivian westwood broach?

xx
Yup! that was Gillian! shes lovely, and always sooo helpful but then so is everyone on the stand...dont know how they manage to remain so nice amongst the chaos!!!

Latest posts

Back