Creative Radical Liquid?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Hi all- Went to NEC yesterday & bought a tester kit from Creative of their l&P but when i got home & had a good look at it (was given it to me on the stand by a Creative tech) iv noticed it isnt the Retention+ starter like they do from Ellisons but RADICAL??????

Is there any difference or have i been sold an older system?

Also which brush/size is best to start l&p?

Thanks guys.

xxxxxx

Well iv done a search, which i should have done first- naughty me :lick: :smack:

Am i right in saying its for tougher, heavier handed nails & i will need to use an acid free primer with it?

Any advice on the right size brush would be great please!! :hug:
bekster123 said:
Hi all- Went to NEC yesterday & bought a tester kit from Creative of their l&P but when i got home & had a good look at it (was given it to me on the stand by a Creative tech) iv noticed it isnt the Retention+ starter like they do from Ellisons but RADICAL??????

Is there any difference or have i been sold an older system?

Also which brush/size is best to start l&p?

Thanks guys.

xxxxxx

I use acid free primer with Radical and a pro styler brush. You should have a separate brush for use soley with Radical. Radical is an older system than Retention+ but is still very good. Radical is for heavy handed clients whereas Retention+ is more for lift prone clients. HTH

Thanks Chris that has helped clear it up- do you know what size your pro styler brush is ie 6, 10 etc- i need to get one before i can start practising?

xxxxx

NailNovice2 said:
I use acid free primer with Radical and a pro styler brush. You should have a separate brush for use soley with Radical. Radical is an older system than Retention+ but is still very good. Radical is for heavy handed clients whereas Retention+ is more for lift prone clients. HTH

I use a Pro Styler (which only come in one size) cause that is what I am comfortable with. You can use whichever brush suits you so long as you just use it for Radical. You may prefer to use whichever type of brush you are already used to. The Pro Stylers are particularly good since they have interchangeable heads (ie you can then just change heads when using different systems, rather than entire brush).

Latest posts

Back