creative spa days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicjill

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any Creative spa days coming up in manchester soon? I will phone at some point tomorrow if I get the chance, just wondering if anyone knows already to save me spending half my lunch break on the phone!

nicjill said:
Does anyone know if there are any Creative spa days coming up in manchester soon? I will phone at some point tomorrow if I get the chance, just wondering if anyone knows already to save me spending half my lunch break on the phone!

Anyone please :Love:

I would if I could...do you want me to ring them for you now?

had nothing better to do so here goes!!!

March 30th, June 10th direct line 0113 216 3009

I need a life!!! lol

inspirations said:

I need a life!!! lol

That is so kind of you sure nic will thank you :hug:

inspirations said:

I need a life!!! lol

Thank you! Just got out my catalogue to give them a ring before I go back to work, gives me a few extra mins on here instead!

Has anyone done the new manicure/pedicure course yet?

inspirations said:
March 30th
wish I could go then as its my birthday and would be a great pressie but the kids are on hols,grrrr

emmam said:
wish I could go then as its my birthday and would be a great pressie but the kids are on hols,grrrr

Lock the kids in their rooms & leave a bowl of water....or is that cats? :)

Can't you get someone to look after them? It's only a 1 day course. Maybe bribe someone with a free manicure!

In the course folio it says there's an academy in northwich? Is this right? If so, anyone know where it is?

nicjill said:
In the course folio it says there's an academy in northwich? Is this right? If so, anyone know where it is?

There use to be one that way but I am not sure if its still running. :rolleyes:

emmam said:

That's my Birthday too! All the best people are born in March :Love:

lell said:
There use to be one that way but I am not sure if its still running. :rolleyes:

I haven't heard about it before, I know the lady who taught my Brisa class came from northwich & has/had a salon there, but this was done in manchester. I did my foundation course in cheshire but there wasn't an actual academy at that time, it was held in a function room in a hotel. Maybe it's new? It would be handy but I like the manchester academy anyway.

Latest posts

Back