Creative techs help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playgirl056

Reaction score
Can someone just clarify the whole creative thing... okk im new to nails and want to set up eventually with a few friends in business, however, ive notced some of you are master tech and grand master...what does it all mean, and how does it all work???

Thanks!!

Emma

its to do with continuing your education. you take a series of classes to gain your masters then when you have completed those classes for all systems you can get your grand masters.

do you know which classes you have to take??? im in the process of booking my but im unsure which ones to take

Playgirl056 said:
do you know which classes you have to take??? im in the process of booking my but im unsure which ones to take

If you are new to nails, start at the beginning and take the foundation course and take it from there.
Or ring up and ask for a prospectus which gives you details of all the courses. The number is on the designer nails website
www.designernails.com

good luck!!

you have to first do your foundation course, then you can do your pre masters and work towards gaining all your masters if and when you have all these you can become a grand master, tilly ann is the first grand master in the uk i think. contact bcreative head office they can explain it al to you its a long learning process but most definatly they right way to go.

Suzie.e said:
If you are new to nails, start at the beginning and take the foundation course and take it from there.
Or ring up and ask for a prospectus which gives you details of all the courses. The number is on the designer nails website
www.designernails.com

good luck!!
you beat me to it suzie

jac extreme said:
you beat me to it suzie

only by 56 seconds lol!!

Give Creative a call on 0113 275 0433 and get them to send you the prospectus - this has details of all the courses and explains what you have to do to get to a certain level, hope that helps. xx

ive got the prospectus and know about the four day foundation course, but where do i go from there???

It's all in there hun, skillbuilds pre-masters, tips and troubleshooting etc etc best thing would be to give them a call if you're unsure about anything. xx

Playgirl056 said:
ive got the prospectus and know about the four day foundation course, but where do i go from there???

Sorry I dont understand what you mean.........
So if you do the foundation course in L&P ? see how you go, practice loads, go back for skillbuilding class after a while or one to one if you have specific problems, then when you feel confident with it go on to learn another system - Brisa or fabric. Then premasters.......... masters....... grand masters.
Sorry haven't explained very well. If you ring them they will guide you.

your educator will be able to advise you on which class would be most beneficial to you after you've had some time to practise the system you use, ie L+P or gel.
There's skillbuilding classes, rebalancing, more skillbuilding, custom blending... the list goes on and on, and the best part is that it's all going to help you become the best nail technician you can be.

Thank you all fo your help!!! So Im just going to book on four day then see how it goes from there...!:cool: :Love:

Playgirl056 said:
Thank you all fo your help!!! So Im just going to book on four day then see how it goes from there...!:cool: :Love:

Go for it:cool:

Latest posts

Back