Creative Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJ

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im going to book on a creative course soon in Birmingham and just wondered if anyone had attended. I think there are two places, one is Marco Benitos and ive heard a lot about him on here. Does anybody know if he actually takes the classes? I am so excited about this, just want to get stuck in but still have some money to save ha ha!!

GO TO MARCO'S....yep he teaches and he is fab, patient funny and makes it all look so easy. I think the other one is ellisons ? never been so cant comment.

Good LUCK

amb xxxx

Marco teaches classes as well as his beautiful wife, only good things being said about tehm down there hun don't think you can go wrong.

i would if i was nearer lol
x

Thanks a lot for the replys. Yes the other one is Ellisons but since I havn't heard anything about that one ill go for Marcos course. Can't wait!

Hi Natalie

Ive just clicked!!!! Marco, who everyobne goes on about, is of Marco Benito's in Birmingham. I know this because i go there for my Indian Threading ( hair removal). I am going on a Gel course soon, not sure weather to go to Ezflow or Creative. I am waiting for the litriture from both and then i will decide. What dates are you going? If i book up next week i will let you know and we can meet. I am hoping to get it booked pronto as i have a big wedding party to do in October and would realy like to try the Gel out on them, risky but im determined!

LOL

Emx

Hi Natalie,
Ive trained with both Marco and with Jane cook at Ellisons.
They are both fab teachers...the only thing that would sway me in favour of one over the other is.. if you didnt know B'ham that well, as you would come out of the train station...youre right over the road from Marco's place, dont get any easier!

Latest posts

Back