critique on thumb apex please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i know the photo is not the best but from what you can see does the apex on the thumb look in the right place?

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3143&c=2

i think my smile lines are getting a little better....need to get practising that 3d nail art though....still laughing at my first attempt....lol :biggrin:

stanleyann

It's hard to tell because the shadowing is making my eyes go funny, but looks good to me!

Yep looking good babes :hug:

Looks good to me. I know you didn't ask but I just wanna say that the smile line on the thumb and the index finger are perfect, but I think the smile line on the middle and little finger are too low, making the nail bed look too short. I'm guessing that you did those before the others and you're just getting better and better at French..................brilliant. xxx

Ps. Hasn't your model got boney hands?

she has got boney hands kimmi.......i met her in the science lab when i was practising doing labotomies :D ....she was just hanging around :D

stanleyann

I agree your smiles lines are great! Ive been practising on my trainer too. I love your 3d nail art. How do you do it?xx

the 3d nail art is deffo not the best....lol.......i seemed to be able to do it better when i was practising on a bit of card....someone suggested i was working a little too wet so i will give it a bash again later....i also think i was making my beads a little too big....i used ezflow pastel colours

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back