Crystal Clear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi can anyon give me any info on Crystal clear, how good it is? cost? how many sessions you need?

Thanks xx

I have had crystal clear and the oxygen treatments...they are both great and made a immediate difference to my skin that lasted about 4 weeks....

If you have it done regular then i think the results could be very good and last alot longer....but its still nice to have just now and then as a treat.

definitely well worth it, my manager has recently purchased the machine after having it on a 2 week trial, theres a lot of interest in it, my skin was immediately clearer after one treatment, especially the next day, make up goes on better, spots had disappeared which i was amazed at! very good for oily/congested skin. she done the treatments for £35 each over the 2 week trial period, now they are £55, unless you book a course where they are £45, only this was not crystal clear but microbase, pretty much the same, think the machine cost about £2000.

thanks for that, I have been wondering wether to go for something like that or a chemical peel, but I'm not so sure about that

Suze.

definitely well worth it, my manager has recently purchased the machine after having it on a 2 week trial, theres a lot of interest in it, my skin was immediately clearer after one treatment, especially the next day, make up goes on better, spots had disappeared which i was amazed at! very good for oily/congested skin. she done the treatments for £35 each over the 2 week trial period, now they are £55, unless you book a course where they are £45, only this was not crystal clear but microbase, pretty much the same, think the machine cost about £2000.

Hi there - just been searching threads on Crystal Clear as got the rep coming to see me next week. Do you know what the start up costs are??? as dont want to get a shock if its really expensive, although im looking for a quality skincare range, as its my first one :eek:

Thanks hun
xXx:)

I did my crytal clear training last week in both Microderm and Oxygen facials. I also had a chance to have both treatments which I loved.

For MDA it is recommended to have one treatment per week for 6 weeks and then one per month as maintenance.

For oxygen facials the recommendation is twice per week for 3 weeks and then again monthly maintenance. This is like having a mini face lift - FAB

My skin looked and felt great afterwards and I got to see the right side of my face before the left side was done - wow what a difference.

The effects do not last very long which is why once or twice a week is recommended for optimum results.

Latest posts

Back