Cuccio customer service and products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
I am so pleased I joined up and spoke to my local cuccio rep!
She sent me a huge amount of samples for the mani/pedi range, cuccio colour and cuccio veneer.
I am so in love with this range I can not praise it enough..
The mani pedi range is beautiful and luxurious and the variety is amazing, the cuccio colour is lovely and lasts really well but I'm not a huge nail polish fan since gel polish and the Cuccio Veneer is just flawless, we currently use Gelish and I'm tired of the dry brushing, still shrinking and wishy washy colours!!
The cuccio veneer base is thin and applies beautiful and the first colour coat is so well pigmented it could get away without a second coat and guess what? No shrinking meaning I don't have to faff to get my lines perfect!
I am just so impressed I had to share! We're completely converting!
Xx

I'm in love too. I used the London Underground polish today & can't believe the pigment & super shine. It looks the same as the veneer. Did you see they've just launched a Matt veneer topcoat! Excited!

I'm in love too. I used the London Underground polish today & can't believe the pigment & super shine. It looks the same as the veneer. Did you see they've just launched a Matt veneer topcoat! Excited!

Yes!!! The cafe collection looks gorgeous too! I'm really impressed with it and my rep has been fantastic! X

I phoned my local cuccio stockists too. The woman was amazing and so lovely and helpful. My stuff was packaged and sent off Monday afternoon and arrived on the Tuesday. I have their nail lacquer range and every colour is stunning. Such an amazing company and brand! Here's to many years using such a wonderful product ❤️

I can't wait! I spoke to the local distributor last week but I've since found out that the head office have a buy one get one free deal on veneers so I'm waiting on them returning my phone call on Monday to place my order for my new kit!! My megamix arrived yesterday so I'm ordering polishes too. I am soooo excited 😁

I'm still anxiously waiting for my call from my local rep.. I bought the veneer kit and led lamp from olympia and I love it!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's the veneer kit I'd like too. Do you know if you can swap the colours? I need to calculate the cost too if it's buy one get one free on veneers

Id love to here how they last compared to gelish?

It's the veneer kit I'd like too. Do you know if you can swap the colours? I need to calculate the cost too if it's buy one get one free on veneers

We picked our colours in our kit xx

Have you sent this comment to cuccio. Its so nice to get positive feedback and people dont normally bother only when they want to complain. Im sure it would make someones day to hear what you are saying about them x

Have you sent this comment to cuccio. Its so nice to get positive feedback and people dont normally bother only when they want to complain. Im sure it would make someones day to hear what you are saying about them x

As a rep for Cuccio they most certainly would LOVE to hear great feedback. Seeing this thread has put a smile on my face. It's a great brand and they work so hard. And I think the more we keep telling our suppliers they are doing something right, the more it will keep them knowing what they are doing is right and loved. Xx

Cuccio are amazing! Does anyone do cuccio@home? X

Jenny at cuccio is my rep And she is brilliant. I'm still getting used to using it as have used gelish but it was perfect on my nails I only removed it because I wanted to change colour. I am building my collection up slowly and have seen a bit on here about cuccio at home which I'm interested in doing in the future. But even though I'm not a big buyer jenny is excellent and so helpful!! ❤️

I'd love to see a rep. I ordered recently and slowly building up the polish range. Would love to sample the mani and pedi range as moved away from OPI.

Cuccio customer service has been excellent so far.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd love to see a rep. I ordered recently and slowly building up the polish range. Would love to sample the mani and pedi range as moved away from OPI.

Cuccio customer service has been excellent so far.

Hi taggyboy, PM me your details and i will get head office to see who is your local rep so that they can see you. The mani pedi range is fabulous. Vanilla bean and sugar butter blend is one of my top sellers xx

As a rep for Cuccio they most certainly would LOVE to hear great feedback. Seeing this thread has put a smile on my face. It's a great brand and they work so hard. And I think the more we keep telling our suppliers they are doing something right, the more it will keep them knowing what they are doing is right and loved. Xx

Is there anyone in particular I can contact to give them my feedback, My rep is Mandie she has been so helpful and in my eyes the perfect company representative! She doesn't badger me like other company reps and a company who sends out that many testers is confident in thier product! It is true that I already loved cuccio a little before I even tried the amazing products because thier customer service is spot on!
Xx

Is there anyone in particular I can contact to give them my feedback, My rep is Mandie she has been so helpful and in my eyes the perfect company representative! She doesn't badger me like other company reps and a company who sends out that many testers is confident in thier product! It is true that I already loved cuccio a little before I even tried the amazing products because thier customer service is spot on!
Xx

Aww 😃 will PM you xx

Hi taggyboy, PM me your details and i will get head office to see who is your local rep so that they can see you. The mani pedi range is fabulous. Vanilla bean and sugar butter blend is one of my top sellers xx

ooh thank you. Will pm tomorrow as my phone is about to die, if that's ok? X

I absolutely love Cuccio. I've only dealt with them via email and on the phone, but nothing is too much trouble. Their products are such high quality and they feel luxurious.

I use their polish, gel polish and mani and pedi products and I can't fault them one bit.

I absolutely love Cuccio. I've only dealt with them via email and on the phone, but nothing is too much trouble. Their products are such high quality and they feel luxurious.

I use their polish, gel polish and mani and pedi products and I can't fault them one bit.

And you my lovely is why I tried Cuccio. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back