Cupcakes for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
Hi, I want some advice.
I would love to offer my clients something better than lotus biscuits which you can buy in the supermarket!

So I thought cupcakes are lovely idea!

But how do you know how many?

I'm alone in the salon and get a lot of walk ins.
I don't know what would annoy me more, having none left for clients, or having loads left at the end of the week?
And do they last a week? I'd happily eat a half stale cake at home. But wouldn't dream of offering them to someone else!

And where do you get them from? X

Tbh I think it's a great idea but not practical really in my opinion. Like you say it's hard to judge amount of clients but cupcakes will cost you if get them done by a decent company between £1-2 each so this comes out of your bottom line, also freshness is probably 3 days tops I would of think. When Mrs Penguin makes them 3 days seems to be the top end. First couple days are ideal.

I have to agree with BP. The idea is nice in principle, but it's not overly practical. I have things like mini eggs wrapped on reception and little chocs etc but anything more substantial is a pain. Plates, sticky fingers, crumbs, mice, washing up - can you see I'm not keen!!!

I'd keep it dead simple.

Vic x

Hmm, something more like Lindt chocolates?

Latest posts

Back