Custom Blending

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissie

Reaction score
Me again

Can someone pls tell me wot custom blending is?

Lissie x x x x :rolleyes:

Hi Lissie

Use the search option on the dark blue bar at the top of the page and all your questions will be answered :D

However you'll probably find reading all the posts will thow up another 20 questions :lol: There is just sooooo much on here to read and learn about :lol:

Lissie Broom said:
Me again

Can someone pls tell me wot custom blending is?

Lissie x x x x :rolleyes:

custon blending is when you blend different shades or coloured powders to get a different colour or an effect
it can be used to enhance a clients nail colour, hide flaws, extend nail beds or even just create somthing different as well as it fab for reality and illusion type nails
i do quite a lot of custom blending with all my powders... and i love the fact that i can do anything i want as in add a touch or sparkle here and there or just make the nail bed or free edge more perfect :D

hth

Jess
xox

Thank-you, This whole search thing is confusing, maybe because i am new.
i will master it soon though, i cant get off this site, you were all right in saying its addictive.

Lissie x

Sparklepink said:
custon blending is when you blend different shades or coloured powders to get a different colour or an effect
it can be used to enhance a clients nail colour, hide flaws, extend nail beds or even just create somthing different as well as it fab for reality and illusion type nails
i do quite a lot of custom blending with all my powders... and i love the fact that i can do anything i want as in add a touch or sparkle here and there or just make the nail bed or free edge more perfect :D

hth

Jess
xox
(sorry to but in on your thread lissie!) but jess Could you give a few examples of custom blending? as i am really interested - Ive mixed glitter with colour & clear etc, do you have to buy a special kit?? xxx

~shelley~ said:
(sorry to but in on your thread lissie!) but jess Could you give a few examples of custom blending? as i am really interested - Ive mixed glitter with colour & clear etc, do you have to buy a special kit?? xxx

i did a nail bed extend using a custom blend for a fellow geek oceana a while back

i use EzFlow as im sure you are aware.... i have never had a special kit as i have all the 82 different shades of powders that EzFlow do and they can all me inter mixed so the possiblities are endless

for reality nails and a really natural free edge i blend a tiny amount of citrne form the gemstones collection (its a fab bright yellow based in white powder)
with my a polymer white (which is a soft white powder)

i have a client recently who has a lovely custom blended colour for here nail beds and i mixed in a wee bit of 'south beach' form the limited addition 'spring fling' collection it just gave the blend a beautiful glitter and it really complemented my clients nail bed and skin tone :)

hth

Jess
xox

Sparklepink said:

i did a nail bed extend using a custom blend for a fellow geek oceana a while back

i use EzFlow as im sure you are aware.... i have never had a special kit as i have all the 82 different shades of powders that EzFlow do and they can all me inter mixed so the possiblities are endless

for reality nails and a really natural free edge i blend a tiny amount of citrne form the gemstones collection (its a fab bright yellow based in white powder)

i have a client recently who has a lovely custom blended colour for here nail beds and i mixed in a wee bit of 'south beach' form the limited addition 'spring fling' collection it just gave the blend a beautiful glitter and it really complemented my clients nail bed and skin tone :)

hth

Jess
xox
Thanx you are brill xxxx

Sparklepink said:

hth

Jess
xox

Yes you are very clever I love this nail

one day maybe I might get there LOL!!!!

Caz xxx :rolleyes:

caz3 said:
Yes you are very clever I love this nail

one day maybe I might get there LOL!!!!

Caz xxx :rolleyes:

Caz with continuing your education hun im sure you will :)

Jess
xox

Sparklepink said:
Caz with continuing your education hun im sure you will :)

Jess
xox

Yes Jess I will do a few more courses in the new year I am saving mad I really want to do this:D . I am not going to give up but I have to keep making myself think positive as some day I feel quite low about it all thinking I will never get there!!!!

Thanks
Caz xxx

Im posting a tutorial on this very subject this weekend :)

The Nail Geek said:
Im posting a tutorial on this very subject this weekend :)
Thats brill xxx

Latest posts

Back