customer doing diy repairs with products from sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

I have a customer who is lovely.....BUT..you knew that was coming didnt u!

SHe rang me the yesterday with a split nail supposed to be coming tonight for a repair.

SHe's just rang and said oh i'll cancel tonight got to go out (fair enough! Friday night is WINE night isnt it !!)

and went on to say....................

" i have managed to repair it with some silk i got from SALLYS the other day"

As she had seen me do this before (but set in gel) i have a feeling she has 'glued' this on !!!

OMG got knows what its gonna look like when she comes i said she must come in on Saturday for me to repair it properly !!

Bloomin Sally's dont u just love it that any tom dick or harry can get stuff from them??!

Amb x

Ahhh bless you minkus, sometimes I also wish some clients would just leave well alone and leave their nails to people who are qualified, not people who think they are :)

Good luck!! :hug:

Well at least she tried to use professional products! I have a client who comes back with her Loctite specials! I've tried for 3 years to educate her, but she's a very busy lady and can't get in for repairs, I've even given her nail glue, but she loves her loctite lol!! OH well, you can take a horse to water ......

Latest posts

Back