Cuticles...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Hi every1, I am looking into becoming part of Cuticles (franchise) just wondered if anyone was already part of it and what its like and any feedback really? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx KT X

:hug:

katysnails83 said:
Hi every1, I am looking into becoming part of Cuticles (franchise) just wondered if anyone was already part of it and what its like and any feedback really? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx KT X

:hug:

Theres a lot of geeks on here that are a part of the franshise and are very happy. I have also considered it but I cant join until i have completed my VTCT.

Go for it, have you spoke to Cathy? She will answer any questions you have x

Yeah I have spoken to Cathy, she seems very helpful I thought some inside knowledge from fellow cuticle "geeks" would be helpful too :wink2:

katysnails83 said:
Yeah I have spoken to Cathy, she seems very helpful I thought some inside knowledge from fellow cuticle "geeks" would be helpful too :wink2:

I know Minkus is and so is Kateyork1 try PM'ing one of them hun

Thanks!! not received pm yet thou :(

Do a search - there have been quite a few recent threads about Cuticles.

gimme a chance.....it got longer and longer !!

amb x

thanku i have pm'd u back :)

Hi there,

I am a Cuticles girlie - and have been for over a year now - and love it! Do a search on here as there have been loads of threads about it - or just PM me if you have any questions. Ros and Cathy are so approachable so give them a call too!

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back