d-Solve question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkSwoon

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of CND Nourishing Remover due to the oil content as 99% of my clients re-Shellac straight after removal so it's just an extra step & I'm not sure I want to continue using off-the-shelf acetone.

So on S2 it says that D Solve dissolves enhancement coatings...does this mean it won't be suitable for soaking off enhancements themselves? What are the ingredients of D Solve?

Help please geeks!

I'd like to know this to please.

It's acetone based. I use it to soak off acrylics :) it's just not as nourishing as the nourishing remover x

I use DSolve and put drops of Solar Oil in it to create the effect of using Nourishing remover at a much cheaper cost. I also keep pure DSolve (aka Acetone) incase a new client is allergic to nuts as you can't use nourishing remover (contains macadamia oil) or solar oil (contains almond oil) on nut allergy sufferers. [emoji4]X

I use DSolve and put drops of Solar Oil in it to create the effect of using Nourishing remover at a much cheaper cost. I also keep pure DSolve (aka Acetone) incase a new client is allergic to nuts as you can't use nourishing remover (contains macadamia oil) or solar oil (contains almond oil) on nut allergy sufferers. [emoji4]X
Ca

Can't believe I never considered this with nut allergies! So glad I read your post.

I apply solar oil direct to the nails, rub over then wrap with acetone.

Latest posts

Back