dark circles and puffy eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciara1980

Reaction score
hi geeks
need some advice . noticed over the last few months that im gettin fine lines under my eyes and always seem to have dark circles and am puffy aswell. im 27 so i know i cant stop the aging process completly but i just want to know if any body has any good advice on products or maybe a miracle cure for wrinkles lol coz this is seriously startin to depress me every time i look in the mirror. i am currently using a clarins gel for dark , puffy skin under the eyes but its not working. im a non smoker, gave up last year. please help
thank
ciara

The only thing i could suggest is to put a tea bag in a cold cup of water leave it to soak out then put them on your eyes... sounds ridiculous i know but my mum used to do it and it made a big difference x :hug:

You drinking plenty of water? if your skin is dehydrated you will notice things.
Do you put the eye cream right up to the eyelashes? this can cause puffiness as the skin is very thin in this area. Try dabbing it along the socket bone out towards the hair line.
x

Are you an allergy sufferer? Do your eyes itch at all. Check with a Doc to see if you have a minor eye infection - blepharitis that can cause puffy lids. Chuck out any old eye make-up mascara etc. Try soaking some pads in a proper eye solution or cool water and relax. Get some good night sleep and rest those peepers!!:)

Latest posts

Back