Dark red (4-88) to lighter red help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByAlly

Reaction score
Hey geeks
Have a client booked in on Friday who is wanting a much more vibrant red than she's already got. She's been using a box dye for over a year which is about a 4-88. I showed her the schwartkopf colour chart today and she picked the 9-888, I explained that this may not be achievable at the moment but have taken strands to test over the next few days, she says anything more vibrant than what she has got she would be happy with... I think I may struggle lifting it and wondered if anybody had any ideas? I'm not very familiar with other products but willing to give wella/loreal a try as iv been told they both do a brilliant red range. Any help would be great :)

Hey geeks
Have a client booked in on Friday who is wanting a much more vibrant red than she's already got. She's been using a box dye for over a year which is about a 4-88. I showed her the schwartkopf colour chart today and she picked the 9-888, I explained that this may not be achievable at the moment but have taken strands to test over the next few days, she says anything more vibrant than what she has got she would be happy with... I think I may struggle lifting it and wondered if anybody had any ideas? I'm not very familiar with other products but willing to give wella/loreal a try as iv been told they both do a brilliant red range. Any help would be great :)

maybe you could try bleach bathing some of the original dye out before putting on your target colour.. give Schwarzkopf helpline a ring and see what they say, i always find them very helpful.. xx
PM me if you dont have the tell no. for them

x

Yeah I think that may be what I have to do! Brilliant will ring the help line the afternoon could you send me the numb in a pm please Hun? X

Latest posts

Back