Darker Skin and Makeup range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Hi all
Im looking for a range of makeup specifically for darker skin types. Olive, brown,black. I also am looking for caucasian skin types.

What I find with looking around there is so much PINK,based palletes of colours. Those colours I have found can look bloomin awful on the wrong skin with the wrong skin tone.

What Make-up range have you geeks used that is suitable for

special Occasions

Wedding

Proms etc
:)thanks in advance

Hi Teresa

Have you looked at mineral make up. Lilly Lolo are really helpful

warm regards
Amanda

I've not used this myself being a nordic type! I have a Somali friend who swears by Iman's products and I must say she always looks amazing!
iman

Hi all
Im looking for a range of makeup specifically for darker skin types. Olive, brown,black. I also am looking for caucasian skin types.

What I find with looking around there is so much PINK,based palletes of colours. Those colours I have found can look bloomin awful on the wrong skin with the wrong skin tone.

What Make-up range have you geeks used that is suitable for

special Occasions

Wedding

Proms etc
:)thanks in advance

MAC is one of the best makeup ranges for dark skin - thats what I use..

I have not used this range myself but recently heard about Sacha cosmetics? Apparantly something to do with MAC, they are meant to be fabulous especially for darker skins.......but I have not used them so cant tel you much more am afraid

hth

:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks geeks for all the comments,

I will have a look tommorow, im getting a few enquires re makeup now and I like to have things in to save any embarrasment from either party.

Latest posts

Back