Daughter cut fringe pic!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hey guys I could just scream, turned my back on my little girl for literally seconds doing craft and she's decided to take a nice chunk from her fringe just wanted suggestions my guess it just leave it to grow out but just wanted to see if you guys had any ideas to tidy it up a bit in the mean time?? Thank you :)

Hey guys I could just scream, turned my back on my little girl for literally seconds doing craft and she's decided to take a nice chunk from her fringe just wanted suggestions my guess it just leave it to grow out but just wanted to see if you guys had any ideas to tidy it up a bit in the mean time?? Thank you :)

Can you slice through the rest of it so it looks like a wispy fringe ? Or has it gone beyond that lol x

Can you slice through the rest of it so it looks like a wispy fringe ? Or has it gone beyond that lol x

Hmm might be able to do that a little and sort of salvage it slightly lol when it's pushed to the side it's almost on the verge of a side fringe so I suppose I could do that yeh lol. I'm just in total shock still everytime I look at it I'm crushed lol. Looks like shell follow in my footsteps :o

This is it :-/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324370453.932555.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324370453.932555.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 404
That's it pushed aside x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324370522.830094.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324370522.830094.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 310
Oh bless she's got a bit of a cheeky grin on her face ;)

I hope you can sort it for her! Looks ok to the side though :) x

Yh defo push to the side, slice through and really soften the end so it's less bulk and more sweepy side fringe :)

Don't worry too much, I remember my cousin cutting her pigtails off when she was young, hair was down to her bum with ringlets and she cut it to her bobble, could have cried and she's not my child and was only about 10 myself x

Don't worry too much, I remember my cousin cutting her pigtails off when she was young, hair was down to her bum with ringlets and she cut it to her bobble, could have cried and she's not my child and was only about 10 myself x

OMG!!! that's bad :-/. Ah well I'm not as bad off as it seems lol xx

Oh bless she's got a bit of a cheeky grin on her face ;)

I hope you can sort it for her! Looks ok to the side though :) x

Haha yeh she always does have a cheeky look on her face lol xx

Yh defo push to the side, slice through and really soften the end so it's less bulk and more sweepy side fringe :)

Fab I will do lol she's a wee witch!! X

Sweep to the side a cut a side fringe , dont be scared to take more off the corner to make it look like it's supposed to be like that. Chip into the ends for texture and to make it sit correctly , and voila .

My niece chopped her fringe one day ( but much more severe than your daughter) so i did the above , a few days later all her friends were begging their mums for a funky fringe too!!!

Sweep to the side a cut a side fringe , dont be scared to take more off the corner to make it look like it's supposed to be like that. Chip into the ends for texture and to make it sit correctly , and voila .

My niece chopped her fringe one day ( but much more severe than your daughter) so i did the above , a few days later all her friends were begging their mums for a funky fringe too!!!

Aha yep I'll sort her out after her bath tonight she's unreal lol x

I find the classic kids thing is to decide they don't want a fringe anymore so they cut it off!! usually with about and inch stump left!!:eek:

Could've been worse! :)) Good luck with that!xx

Haha yeh penners funny enough she actually said that to me about 2 weeks ago saying it was taking long to grow as we were just about finished growing it out. She said why don't we just cut it off so thank bloomin Christ she never!!! Lol xx

My daughter cut her hair about a week ago... 1 inch all over..
I was so shocked i didnt know what to do... When her father got home, he got out the clippers and told her if she keeps cutting it(2nd time now) he was going to shave it off...
I think he scared her enough, that she wont pick up scissors again...
So had to get my sister to try and do something with it... She fixed as best she could... Not much hair let to work with...
When i asked my lil girl why she did it, she said she wanted to look like tinkerbell... So she tells everyone she has a 'fairy cut'

My daughter cut her hair about a week ago... 1 inch all over..
I was so shocked i didnt know what to do... When her father got home, he got out the clippers and told her if she keeps cutting it(2nd time now) he was going to shave it off...
I think he scared her enough, that she wont pick up scissors again...
So had to get my sister to try and do something with it... She fixed as best she could... Not much hair let to work with...
When i asked my lil girl why she did it, she said she wanted to look like tinkerbell... So she tells everyone she has a 'fairy cut'

OH MY GOD!!!!!! oh my god I'd just cry, you poor poor mummy!! Has she just got a little pixie cut now?? Aw that was katies 3rd go on hers!! I'm so not irresponsible she's just so fly!! Little beggar had the cheek to come and ask me for a hair clip whilst holding it back and I just slid the clip in thinking her hair was annoying her!! It wasn't until later scissors were well away and I was putting her to bed it just fell down on to her bloomin face!! Xx

Yes she has a 'pixie' cut now... And i did cry...
Shes nearly 4 and has only ever had two hair cuts... Both done by madam herself...
The first time wasnt to bad, she just cut her fringe.
This time she took chunks from everywhere... Even did it in the bathroom in the mirror...

The strange thing is shes getting alot of compliments on her hair, people telling it looks cute... She then proudly tells them she did it herself.

Just hoping with all the compliments she doesnt try it again... Hopefully she'll think twice as her dad reminds her she'll get it shaved like her brothers...

Latest posts

Back