Decleor on Mary Portas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Duffy

Reaction score
*Don't know how many of you are watching the new Mary Portas show, but for those interested, tomorrow night's (Wednesday 2 February, channel 4, 9pm) features Decleor as a company exemplifying excellent customer service. Fiona Brackenbury from the Decleor training centre will be teaching some male members of Vodaphone about the importance of customer service. Might be worth a watch for some hints and tips!

I hope to watch it, last week was excellent :D

Oh thanks Martin,i love Fiona she is a gem....a fantastic trainer and was great mentor to learn from when i trained with decleor....articulate,intelligent and never overbearing.

Fiona is lovely, she was my Decleor trainer when I first trained in them in 1997/8 (when the centre was still in Marble Arch), and having trained in other ranges it really impressed me how knowledgable yet enthusiastic she was about Decleor. It still counts as the best training in a range I have ever received in terms of quality.

When I finally opened my own salon a couple of years ago I was excited about finally being able to use Decleor again, and even more pleased when I saw Fiona was still there, albeit as head of training rather than training herself! I was equally surprised that she remembered me! What has impressed me though is that the quality of the other trainers is also so good, they always make learning a pleasure and they are all so thorough.

I see Fiona is also presenting a couple of the Decleor lectures at Professional Beauty which should be worth a listen.

love this programme, so even better with a therapy theme to it. Will be watching.

I don't see how any small business owner can miss any of her programs!

Love her.

Mat

Set to tape on Channel 4+1 as taping Midsomer Murders, can't miss that its the last one tonight with John Nettles ;D LOL x

Latest posts

Back